Included in the cost of staying at Mangaal Farmstay:
- Trek in the forest.
- Lunch by the forest stream and experience a private waterfall and spend half day in the forest.
- Enjoy a meal at a village home only walking distance away. Chairs can be provided if necessary. The food is a little spicy but you will get a local taste of hospitality and food, which is unusual.
- Those interested in gardening are most welcome to join us in our daily activities where you could enjoy planting seeds, watering the plants, making soil preparation. If physically fit and enthusiastic, you can join in the ploughing.
- 1 1/2 hour walk around the plantation.
- Learn the essence of mud house and cow dung flooring. Help villagers in building their home.
We can arrange the following activities for an extra charge. We have a vehicle and a driver to take you around which will be charged extra. Our prices are less expensive than local cabs but you are most welcome to hire or book your own cab.
- Visit the Bubbling Tank or Budbudyanchi Tal, which is 10 minutes away.
- Visit the rock art of Rivona, which is 20 minutes away.
- Visit or volunteer at the small local school. It is walking distance away and the times are 9:00am to 1:30pm.
- A whole day trip to Palolem Beach / Agonda Beach / Colva Beach with water sports activities.
- A guided trip to Karwar. Visit the beach where Ravindranath Tagore wrote a poem, a factory which makes foodflavours, lunch at Amrutrestaurant for a delicious fishy meal.
- Drive to Quepem to enjoy a home cooked meal by Ruben and his wife, who serve many dishes inspired by their heritage, Portuguese cuisine. En route, visit Damodar Temple and Boothnath Temple.